Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YABhg Tun Dr. Mahathir,

Allow me to correct a mistake which I made in the previous comment of this blog.

I mentioned that the ISA detention camp under Tun's Administration was nothing more than a looter's house which required a hungry and weak-minded detainee to pay RM20 for a piece of Roti Canai, which would have its delivery been taken place at 2:10 am early in the morning, after a promise had been made by the family member of the detainee for making payment outside the detention camp.

A friend of mine who was the former ISA detainee just reminded me that RM20 was a wrong price, that was a overly understated price. The correct price was RM200 per piece of Roti Canai. However, RM200 per piece was the price in 1998. I guess the Price of a piece of Roti Canai in ISA detention camp must have gone up very high now in the midst of the high inflationary pressure. Therefore, I stand to correct my mistake!

May I know, is this Tun's justice?

Onlooker

No comments: